The aim of the Scarborough Local Food Group is to make it easier for all of us to enjoy, buy and thrive on local food.
Matching food-growers with land-owners in Scarborough
Scarborough Shearling CSA Partnership
- receive a monthly supply of locally grown, flavoursome, heather-reared meat
- benefit from the good value of £8.00 per kilogram of shearling
- help maintain the characteristic landscape of the North Yorkshire Moors through supporting traditional sheep-farming
- find out more about the Scarborough Shearling CSA Partnership
- 2011 AGM is on Saturday 1st October at 2pm. Phone 07914 725 921 for venue details.
Local food email newsletter
Join the email list and receive occasional emails about local food issues and special offers in Scarborough. More about the newsletter