The Scarborough Local Food Group aims to:
- promote local food growing and sharing
- educate about food issues
- building relationships with local farmers
- promote the benefits of local food in all its aspects to individuals and groups in the local community
- play a part in the regeneration of the local economy
- make it easier for everyone to obtain, enjoy and thrive on local food
Membership is free and open to any person who supports the aims of the Group.
Join by sending an email to email@example.com.
Read the full constitution of the Scarborough Local Food Group.