Do any if these questions sound familiar?
- How should we be using social networks?
- How can we ensure our email newsletters to work effectively on all devices?
- How can we make cost-effective use of our email subscriber list?
- What's usability testing?
- Why is it so difficult to keep our website up to date and attractive to repeat users?
- How do we make sure that our website is accessible to people with disabilities?
- How do we know whether or not our website is working effectively?
- Where can I find training that is responsive to my needs?
Since 1996, we have been helping people to answer these and other questions about the internet.
We will work with your organisation to help you develop your use of the internet and most importantly to integrate it into your current work plans and strategies. This could range from preparing internet strategies and website briefs through to creating, managing and marketing websites, carrying out full usability and accessibility evaluations, or running online surveys and email newsletter campaigns.
We have given consultancy advice on internet-related projects to:
- English Nature
- Woodland Trust
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- National Health Service: Northern and Yorkshire Regional Office
- South Bank Employers Group (London)
- Catch the Spirit
- Fawcett Society
- Genetic Engineering Network
- London Borough of Greenwich Millennium Project
- International Save the Children Alliance
To see the websites which we have created, view the clients page.
Envoy also works with self-employed professionals to produce websites which effectively communicate their services. View some examples.